A Simple But Effective Candle Curse
You will need:
Take a candle, preferably black or red. With a needle, write the name of the person you’re cursing. Take that same needle and burn the tip of it in the flame of another candle.
Once the tip is black, imagine the person you are cursing and stab the candle with their name in it. How many times you stab the candle is up to you. I usually choose 23, since it’s a number sacred to Eris.
When your candle is sufficiently stabbed, light it and focus on your curse’s intention. For instance, if someone has stolen from you, your intention could be that they would experience an equal theft.
Let the candle fully melt. You don’t want to reuse this one.
Harnessing Fire Magic (A Witch’s Guide to Elemental Magic)
- Mix the Activated Charcoal & Salt in a bowl big enough to fit your piece of Black cloth.
- Soak your cloth in the powdered mix.
- Bless the bowl by holding it in front of you & imagining everything you want to expel.
- Take the cloth out of the bowl and discard of the powder. You don’t want to leave bitter energy in the air for anyone else to touch.
- Place the cloth on your face or eyes as you rest.
This Addams Family, above. The Original series not the 90s remake.